Location Map of Water Monitoring Stations
Water Quality Monitoring
- General Impact Water Quality Monitoring and DCM Impact Water Quality Monitoring commenced on 29 June 2018.
- Station C1/C1A is a control station during ebb tide while station C2/C2A is a control station during flood tide.
- Station S1, S2/S2A & S3 are DCM impact monitoring stations while water quality monitoring of those stations will be only conducted during DCM works referring to detail DCM plan.
- Starting from March 2019, monitoring stations C1, C2, S2 & F1 are shifted to C1A, C2A, S2A & F1A respectively due to the concerns of stakeholders.
- As no marine construction work will be carried out from March to December 2023, the water quality was then temporarily suspended from 30 March 2023 onward.