Location Map of Noise Monitoring Stations
- Noise monitoring commenced on 29 June 2018.
- For more details, please refer to Baseline Monitoring Report.
- The monitoring results of Evening and Night time monitoring were marked as XX.X* in last column.
- A correction of +3 dB(A) would be made to the free field measurements.
- Based on the concern of novel coronavirus in Feb 2020, access to Shek Kwu Chau was rejected by SADRA. Hence, the alternative noise monitoring location (MA) at the farthest barge outside the site boundary was proposed by ET and agreed by IEC which subject to EPD approval.